BY completing this form, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions
29 Ipswich Road
Tel/Fax +44(0)1449 676104
Access Statement For Verandah House
Verandah House is a comfortable guest house which is a Grade II listed building. The house can be entered by an entrance lobby with one step down into reception area.
• Bookings can be made either by phone, fax or email from our website.
• The website clearly shows details of the property and the surrounding area and directions on how to arrive.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• There is a car park to the rear of the property for up to 6 cars. Guests that have walking difficulties can be dropped at the front door to download their cases. The car can then be driven to the car park (either by the proprietors) or by their driver.
Main Entrance & Reception
• Step down into the reception area of 13 cm.
Public Areas – General (Internal)
• Two steps up for the door to the garden of 17 and 19 cms
Public Areas – WC
• Not Available as it is only a Bed and Breakfast facility.
• Two steps into Dinning room of 17 and 19 cms high.
• Two steps up to the ground floor room of 17 and 19 cms.
However, access to the bedroom can be made via the garden side entrance to avoid any steps. Also access to the dining room can be made via the garden door and through the verandah and conservatory.
Grounds and Gardens
• Side gate into the garden from the street.
• Address: Verandah House, 29 Ipswich Road, Stowmarket, Suffolk IP14 1BD
• Telephone: 01449 676104
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: www.theverandahhouse.co.uk
• Hours of operation: 8am to 8pm
• Local accessible taxi numbers: 01449 676767 or 01449 677777
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01449 676104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Verandah House ref: 08/10/2020